Re: C compiler cannot create executables

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:32:29AM +0300, Rares Aioanei wrote:
 > Did it, but I still have the same problem.

Does the problem recur if you 'make clean' in pkgsrc/pkgtools/digest
and then run 'make' there?

If so, can you do another 'make clean' and then do 'make
PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL=2 configure' and post the (full, probably lengthy)
output somewhere?

If it doesn't recur, the problem is that something got trash into one
or more of the files in work/, there's probably no hope of figuring
out what it was, and unless it comes back again later I wouldn't worry
about it.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost