Re: C compiler cannot create executables

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:05 +0300, "Rares Aioanei" <bsdlisten%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> I'm running -current, updated as of yesterday, 21.08, and, while gcc
> can compile simple C programs, when I try to rebuild all my packages,
> I get the error stated in the subject. Anyone else seeing this?

It would be helpful to include more of the error output (going back to
the last successful command echoed to the screen), but as a first guess:
are you sure the user running the build has write permission for the
pkgsrc tree?

-- IDL