Re: Minor small super nitpicky typo.

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011, Dave Burgess wrote:

# grep -ir wicther .

Where exactly do you see it?

I tried the same grep and didn't find it either.

I went a step further and did the same grep on my rsync-copy of $CVSROOT and still came up with an empty result-set. So not only is it not present in current source code, it would seem not to have ever been present, not even in a commit log. :)

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |