Re: Minor small super nitpicky typo.

 On 6/28/2011 1:02 PM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:22:35AM -0500, Dave Burgess wrote:
  I've got a "no name" 4-port KVM switcher.

There are two problems with it:

1)  There is no "interrupt endpoint" (which may or may not be a problem).
No idea.

2)  The word "KVMSwitcher" is spelled "KVMSwicther".

Of the two, I honestly believe the latter is the most critical.
I'm not sure we can do anything about the typo.
# cd /usr/src
# grep -ir wicther .
#

Where exactly do you see it?
  Thomas

I tried the same grep and didn't find it either.

The uhiddev0 message that pops up when I switch back and forth from machine to machine is when it pops up - it's green, so Im pretty sure it's coming from the kernel space somewhere.

uhiddev0: No-Name KVM Switcher, rev 1.10....
ukd0 at uhiddev0

I'm not certain it isn't coming from the device, but there are two of them that do it, one here and one at one of my customers. The one here is a 4-port IOGear, the other is a no-name eight port.

Like I said, it's all cosmetic and doesn't hurt anything, so it's no big-deal.

Dave