Re: current snapshot cannot mount / from CD

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 04:35:27PM -0700, Simon J. Gerraty wrote:

Much thanks to Michael Hitch, and everyone else.
The fix for this appears to be:

That is more like a workaround - why isn't cd0a marked as CD9660?

I'm curious about that as well. In addition, I'd like to know what fstype cd0d shows up as. On 5.1, I get a 4.2BSD fstype for cd0a, and ISO9660 for cd0d.

Booting the -current autobuild amd64cd.iso image under xen shows the fstypes as ISO9660 for cd0a and UDF for cd0d. I've tried to figure out how the disklabel handling could result in only a cd0d entry, but it's rather confusing.

Mike

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant