[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
HEADS UP: atf-0.14 imported
ATF 0.14 has just been imported into NetBSD-current. This update is
pretty minor and should not cause any problems. However, if you
experience any glitches, please let me know.
The changelog for this release:
* Added a pkg-config file for atf-sh and an aclocal file to ease the
detection of atf-sh from autoconf scripts.
* Made the default test case body defined by atf_sh fail. This is to
ensure that test cases are properly defined in test programs and helps
in catching typos in the names of the body functions.
* PR bin/44882: Made atf-run connect the stdin of test cases to
/dev/zero. This provides more consistent results with "normal"
execution (in particular, when tests are executed detached from a
* Made atf-run hardcode TZ=UTC for test cases. It used to undefine
TZ, but that does not take into account that libc determines the
current timezone from a configuration file.
* All test programs will now print a warning when they are not run
through atf-run(1) stating that this is unsupported and may deliver
* Added support for the 'require.files' test-case property. This
allows test cases to specify installed files that must be present
for the test case to run.
Julio Merino / @jmmv
Main Index |
Thread Index |