Re: Troubles with resolution on amd64 netbook (only 800x600 with vesa)

Hello Geert Hendickx,

with your help i now managed to get my 1024x600 resolution with
vesa. After having "worked" under 800x600 for a couple of days,
the recovered graphics resolution feels totally awesome. Thank you!

I tried 915resolution last weekend, but it didn't recognize my
graphics hardware, so i thought this would be no option for me.

I just din't know that there was just another one - 855resolution -
of these out there which works well.

Intel should simply be ashamed for shipping out such Bogus!

Greetings, John Seppman, Austria