Re: Porting DRM/GEM from OpenBSD

On 02/08/2011 04:08, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:

Has OpenBSD done any work towards TTM support in radeondrm(4) yet?

I focussed on drm(4) and inteldrm(4), and discarded the rest to simplify
the port (my laptop being Intel-based).  A quick glance at radeondrm(4)
suggests that there is no TTM support in it (yet).  I don't know whether
there is uncommitted work on this.

Oh and a side note, using git to make a patch seems to create a patch
that removes pmap.c.

Sorry about that...  It should be fixed now.  Thanks for noticing.

Grégoire