Re: port-amd64 INSTALL kernel fails to boot in qemu

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Paul Goyette wrote:

   total memory = 32368 KB
   avail memory = 13964 KB

and then just hangs.

Probably caused by putter.c. Try the latest one.

Interesting. My current iteration of build-and-test started just a few minutes before putter.c rev 1.31 was committed, so it will be failing soon. It will take several more hours to run another pass.

I'll update the list when I know the results.

The subsequent build-and-test pass just completed, and I am happy to report that the problem has been resolved. The INSTALL kernel botted successfully, a GENERIC system was installed, and ATF testing completed.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |