Re: IPv6 - tftp, telnet, ftp support

Thanx much for all the responses, they are very helpful.

--wasim

--- On Thu, 2/3/11, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>
Subject: Re: IPv6 - tftp, telnet, ftp support
To: current-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 5:56 PM

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 10:15:19AM -0800, wasim m wrote:
> I am looking for fpt, tftp, telnet support code in IPv6 in NetBSD.
> I did a search in NetBSD.org but could not find the location.

src/libexec/tftpd/tftpd.c <-- cares only in so far as it wants to reply
on the same interface.

src/usr.bin/tftp/main.c <-- uses getaddrinfo and doesn't specify family
explicitly

src/usr.bin/telnet <-- various explicit AF_INET and AF_INET6 blocks

src/usr.bin/ftp <-- same

src/libexec/ftpd <-- same

Joerg