Re: amd64 build broken due to compat gcc_pic

On 1/30/11 8:12 PM, Paul Goyette wrote:
I haven't had any problems on my build-and-test environment[1]. Last
successful build was with sources dated 2011-01-30 11:20:02 UTC. (Any
recent problems have been a result of my onw modifications to my
scripts, and not due to sources).

Are you using -M or -O to run your builds?

Quoting Iain:

        revert src/compat/compatsubdir.mk to version 1.5 as I
        understand the change to use MAKEOBJDIR interferes with
        build.sh usage of MAKEOBJDIR.

I'm using -M here and I just tried to downgraded that file to see if things work fine.