uvideo(4) regression

Hi!

uvideo(4) in -current doesn't work with my webcam.
(Last time I tried with NetBSD 5.99.2 it worked)
I just get a garbage with mplayer.

$ mplayer tv://
Playing tv://.
TV file format detected.
Selected driver: v4l2
 name: Video 4 Linux 2 input
 author: Martin Olscheski
 comment: firt try, more to come ;-)
Selected device: SuYin HP Webcam, rev 2.00/1.00,
 Capabilities: video capture  read/write  streaming
 supported norms: 0 = webcam;
 inputs: 0 = Camera;
 Current input 0
 Current format: YUYV
v4l2: ioctl set format failed: Invalid Argument
v4l2: ioctl set format failed: Invalid Argument
v4l2: ioctl set format failed: Invalid Argument
tv.c: norm_form_string(pal): Bogus norm parameter, setting default.
Selected input hasn't got a tuner!
v4l2: Cannot get fps
v4l2: ioctl set mute failed: Invalid argument
v4l2: ioctl query control failed: Invalid argument
v4l2: ioctl query control failed: Invalid argument
v4l2: ioctl query control failed: Invalid argument
v4l2: ioctl query control failed: Invalid argument
v4l2: ioctl streamon failed: Cannot allocate memory
Opening video decoder: [raw] RAW Uncompressed Video
Could not find matching colorspace - retrying with -vf scale...
Opening video filter: [scale]
Movie-Sspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
[swscaler @ 0x7f7ffbf01010] BICUBIC scaler, from yuyv422 to bgra using MMX2
VO: [x11] 640x480 => 640x480 BGRA
Selected video codec: [rawyuy2] vfm: raw (RAW YUY2)
Audio: no sound
Starting playback...
V:  0.0  12/ 12 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0
v4l2: ioctl set mute failed: Invalid argument
v4l2: 0 frames sucessfully processed, 0 frames dropped.

Exiting... (Quit)
$