Re: 5.99.42/i386 crash (backtrace + core available)

haad wrote:
> > I tried to get useful information from ddb, but ddb itself gets
> > uvm faults as soon as I ask it for something interesting like a
> > backtrace or information on locks, vnodes, etc., so unfortunately,
> > I don't quite know where to go from here...
>
> Maybe this can help you ?
>
> http://wiki.netbsd.org/users/users/haad/ddb_howto/?updated#index2h2

Probably not - ddb stack traces from within interrupts haven't worked
since March 2009, at least not on i386, and I bet the same problem
affects traces from within traps.  See PR kern/44260 for details.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost