Re: thank you for the updated compat_linux, rpm2pkg,emulators/suse113*, etc.

On 10 December 2010 16:22, Piotr Adamus <panpiotradamus%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> Ok so let's summrize OpenSuse 113 support under the current.
>
> Works:
>
> -MATLAB 7.11
> -Opera 11
> -Flash Square amd64 (required libflashsupport Âfor amd64) or 10.1.102.65 i386
>
> Not tested:
>
> -Java linux binary (thank you Pouya)
> -Skype :)

Well, having looked at the Makefile, I don't expect lang/sun-jdk6 will
work on amd64 with 64-bit linux compat libs.  It wants to install the
32-bit binary.  I'll try to hack it later to use the x86_64 version.

As for skype, I didn't find a 64-bit version yet.

I discovered a slight issue on amd64 with pango (square characters in
some applications), which is easy to fix (see my separate post on
pkgsrc-users).

p.