re: Recent netbsd-5 changes seem to make (autoconfig) raidframe trouble

i booted up my pegasosII that hadn't been for ages, and it has manifested
this problem as well.

i added a little bit of instrumentation, and the block we expected to be
zero'ed for this is not for my case, and i assume for yours either.  eg:

  numBlocksHi/numBlocks 42a0aff1/04a25580

is what i found, and the 0x42a0aff1 should be zero here.

greg, can you comment on this at all?  i'm not sure what we should do.
i'm sure i can work around this for my own case, but this seems like
something we should be able to figure out ourselves.

.mrg.