Your PayPal Account is Limited

Dear PayPal account holder,

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the
accounts in our system.
We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us
provide you with a secure service.
Your PayPal account is now limited, and you are now required to take the PayPal
account verification step.
If you do not take the PayPal account verification step, your PayPal account
will remain limited.

Download and open the attachment in this mail and follow the direction to
remove the limitation
on your PayPal account.

Thanks
PayPal Team