Re: Problems booting build 201011090000Z (update)

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 07:34:57PM +0100, Fredrik Pettai wrote:
 > >> Seemed that root device: was waiting for input,
 > > *snip snip*
 > >> Bug or feature?
 > >
 > > Bug.  ISTR seeing the same thing happen on a couple of machines.
 >
 > Is there an open PR for this problem?

If the problem is that it's losing the boot device and is therefore
forced to ask for a root device, then no, I'm pretty sure there isn't.

If the problem is that your USB keyboard doesn't work, there are
several :-/

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost