Re: Fwd: The installer don't detect the ethernet card

> Yes, the problems are over. I compiled MONOLITHIC. Moreover, If
> someone wanted to do in the modular way probably this can help

I think before this backround it would be nice to have step-by-step
instructions of how to build a modular kernel in the guide...

Is there an existing howto where we can decuce the procedure from?

GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 fÃr nur 19,99 Â/mtl.!*