Re: Fwd: The installer don't detect the ethernet card

I'm compiling -current from
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/ becouse my
network devices still doesn't work. For addresses this problem I set
de following options:

options        PCI_ADDR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI I/O addresses
options        PCI_BUS_FIXUP           # fixup PCI bus numbering
options        PCI_INTR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI interrupt routing

After this, fxp is recognized at boot time, but I have the problem
exposed above. I have followed the steps at
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-updating.html