Re: How does one register a "shutdown hook"!

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:46 -0400, "Chris Ross" <>
>   So, since I'm running pkgsrc conserver8 on this machine, and "cleanly"
>   shutting down the connections to the console server would theoretically
>   be a good idea, what do I need to do to the rc.d action, or anywhere
>   else, to declare that "stop" action as a "shutdown hook"?

as far as I know, all you need is '# KEYWORD: shutdown' in the
/etc/rc.d/foo preamble ... have a look through other files in /etc/rc.d

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left