Re: dhcpcd vs dhclient

I'm still using dhclient and since updating to 5.1_RC3 also find that
the first run of it after boot, the interface is still listed as
'offline' and has no IP ... I need to manually kill dhclient and restart
it again before it works ... I haven't tried dhcpcd to know whether that
works or not ...

this is consistent across two different NICs (an ale and a USB based one
I can't recall at the moment), so I don't think it's a specific driver
issue ...

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:07 -0400, "Chris Ross"
<cross+netbsd%distal.com@localhost>

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left