Re: tmpfs sizing problems (i386, 4GB mem)

On Jun 28, 2010, at 3:36 PM, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius wrote:
> Wolfgang Solfrank <Wolfgang%Solfrank.net@localhost> wrote:
>> The attached patch fixed this for me.
>
> Good catch, I believe it is the same problem.  Committed the patch, thanks!

  Well, the min/MIN fix wasn't the total problem, at least.  I have a 5.99.36
kernel running with that patch in, and I'm still seeing the problem.  My tmpfs,
which is configured in fstab as follows:

tmpfs           /tmp            tmpfs   rw,-s=600m

  Is, currently, shown with df -k:

Filesystem   1K-blocks       Used      Avail %Cap Mounted on
tmpfs            163580          4     163576   0% /tmp

  I don't know if it was this small when I booted, but after a build.sh -j 5
ran out of space in /tmp, this is what I see.

  Anything else I can do to diagnose this problem?

  Thanks...

                                        - Chris