NetBSD 5.1 RC3

Hello list,

I am currently testing out NetBSD 5.1 RC3 and have been running into a
few quirks.  I've searched and found similar PR reports detailing
possible driver issues at the following

http://www.netbsd.org/~dholland/buglists/netdrivers.html

The PR report most related to what I am experiencing is a couple of
years old I think.

http://gnats.netbsd.org/38075

The situation is, I have a minimal, OpenBSD 4.7 GENERIC appliance
running as a simple DNS and DHCP server which is connected to a
multiport Ethernet switch.  The address of this DNS machine is
10.10.0.13

[DNS-Server]----to----[SWITCH]----to----[NetBSD machine]