Re: build.sh distribution failing

On 4 Jun 2010, at 19:30 , Dennis Ferguson wrote:

> I'm getting this failure building for amd64, and an equivalent for i386,
> in a -current tree updated just a few minutes ago:
>
> =======  12 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
> Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
> File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?

Actually, while these builds were done with a `build.sh distribution` with
no -u, the script which runs them was incorrectly failing to clean out the old
object directory before starting.  Another machine, with the build run by
a script which was working as intended and which built the same
sources starting with an empty DESTDIR, finished cleanly.

On the failing machines, removing the files manually and doing an update
build resulted in them finishing as well.

Dennis Ferguson