Re: failing regression tests (please fix them!)

Iain Hibbert wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Antti Kantee wrote:
>
> > lib/libevent/t_event:kqueue,
> > lib/libevent/t_event:poll,
> > lib/libevent/t_event:select,
>
> I wrote these tests (actually, atf-wrappers around the libevent provided
> tests) and they seem to work on my system (-current i386) as per the
> output of 'atf-run' attached (in the src/tests/lib/libevent directory)
>
> Following the link you gave, I found
>
>   lib/libevent/t_event (127/171): 3 test cases
>       kqueue: Failed: check report
>       poll: Failed: check report
>       select: Failed: check report
>
> ..do you know where I can find the failure report?

The failure reports aren't currently saved anywhere, but I just re-ran
the lib/libevent tests manually and found the following among the
output:

   tc-so:Simple DNS resolve: [Timed out] FAILED
   tc-end: kqueue, failed, check report

   tc-so:Simple DNS resolve: [Timed out] FAILED
   tc-end: poll, failed, check report

   tc-so:Simple DNS resolve: [Timed out] FAILED
   tc-end: select, failed, check report

The virtual machine used for the automated test runs does not have
Internet connectivity - perhaps that explains the failure?
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost