Re: any support for Atheros AR9285 wireless and AR8132 ethernet?

Hi !

I tried to port OpenBSD's alc(4) driver to NetBSD. It's not fully
working, but at least I can use my network card.
If you are really in hurry, you can try my crappy patches:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2010/03/20/msg016726.html
However you would better fully recode it (for example, dhcp is not working...).
(and I would benefit from your work :P )
Good luck !

--
Pierre