Re: Call for testing of ehci(4), ohci(4), slhci(4), uhci(4) data toggle patch

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 09:04:42PM +0200, Yorick Hardy wrote:
> Dear current-users,
>
> Below please find a patch to resolve data toggle issues
> in ehci(4), ohci(4), slhci(4) and uhci(4) as described
> in PR kern/42979.
>
> In particular the ohci(4) and slhci(4) changes need testing
> as they have not undergone any testing as yet.
>
> Any reports regarding the proposed patch would be appreciated.

Slight dead-loop problem in the ohci code,
just need to swap two adjacent lines.

It didn't fix the data toggle issue I've had in avrdude-5.10
(but there's a work-around in 5.10nb1).
With a AVRISP mkII plugged into a nforce4 ohci, the data toggle
issue on the second and every-other-thereafter operations remains.

Oddly, it appears that this USB 1.1 device doesn't work via
a USB 2.0 hub, so I can't really claim regression there.
(I've found accounts of a similar issue, so, yeah ...)

Lastly, it doesn't fix 37884, but I didn't really expect it to.

        Jonathan Kollasch