NetBSD and SACK? [was: Re: Why is my gigabit ethernet so slow?]

On Jan 29, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
Matthias Scheler wrote:
Are you using hardware checksum offload on that "re0" interface?
If you do please try to disable it and reenable SACK.

My hardware, network topology, and NetBSD version have all changed
since 2008, and now when I try to reproduce the problem, I find that I
am unable to do so.  Apparently whatever was broken has been fixed
either in NetBSD or by the hardware changes.  I have now re-enabled
SACK on all my NetBSD systems, and if the problem recurs, I will file
a PR.

Before I forget to ask, which NetBSD version are you using with a functioning SACK?
We had problems with SACK on NetBSD 5.0_RC... something,
not sure that we ever came to test 5.0_RELEASE or later...

Re,
/P