Re: Why is my gigabit ethernet so slow?

Matthias Scheler wrote:
> Are you using hardware checksum offload on that "re0" interface?
> If you do please try to disable it and reenable SACK.

My hardware, network topology, and NetBSD version have all changed
since 2008, and now when I try to reproduce the problem, I find that I
am unable to do so.  Apparently whatever was broken has been fixed
either in NetBSD or by the hardware changes.  I have now re-enabled
SACK on all my NetBSD systems, and if the problem recurs, I will file
a PR.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost