Re: HEADS UP: terminfo imported into -current

On 04/02/2010 10:03, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
My overnight bulld (clean obj, 'make cleandir' in advance, build Xorg)
failed with:

/usr/xsrc/external/mit/xterm/dist/main.c:3311: warning: initialization makes poi
nter from integer without a cast

The line in question is :
      char *s = tgetstr(TERMCAP_ERASE,&p);

That's odd as the function declaration has not changed.
xterm from pkgsrc builds without error on my systems.
I don't have the resource right now to pull and build xsrc - can you update your sources again and retest? Can someone else verify a build failure?