Asus EEE PC 1000H wireless support?

http://wiki.netbsd.se/Asus_EeePC_1000H lists the Asus 1000H wireless
device as a Ralink 2860 for which there is no driver.

Has support for this changed in -current recently?  I'm running a stock
5.0.1 kernel at the moment and would be happy to jump to -current if
needed ... the wireless device is the only thing on the box that I'd
like to get going now (5.0.1 contains the ale0 driver for the on-board
ethernet, which was a welcome addition)

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left