Re: Build breakages I made in the last days

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> #    create  set lists
> cd /src/NetBSD-current/src/distrib/sets &&  [... maketars ...]
  [...]
> Creating /export/scratch/tron/obj/destdir.i386/etc/mtree/set.xetc
> nbmtree: .: missing directory in specification
> nbmtree: failed at line 2 of the specification
> *** [makesetfiles] Error code 1

I suspect something wrong with the way xorg and x11 tags are handled;
if they are both false, then the output from "makeflist xetc" will
be empty, and mtree will print that message.  I have committed a
change to maketars to try to improve the error message in that
case, but I don't know what caused the underlying problem (what
caused both tags to be false).

--apb (Alan Barrett)