Re: Source-based routing (sometimes)

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:59:01AM -0600, Michael Graff wrote:
> I tried adding this to my pf.conf:
> pass out on rtk0 route-to ( gif0 ) from to
> any
> It seems that the route-to is ignored.

I recently had a similar problem. Some other pf rule created state
information that matched those packets that were supposed to go through
the tunnel. Adding "no state" to all rules that could possibly affect
those packets fixed it for me.

%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown