On Sun 08 Nov 2009 at 14:35:21 +0100, Rhialto wrote:

You can find the mentioned work by googling for "diplomarbeit joerg
schilling"; the main reference is at . It is in German.
I haven't read it yet but given that this thesis is about a file system
on WORM devices, and as far as I understand, the "new thing" by NetApp
is all about not overwriting old data, this sounds quite similar on its

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.