Re: git copies of cvs modules available

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 3:38 AM, S.P.Zeidler <spz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> htdocs, othersrc, pkgsrc, src and xsrc are now available as
> (bare) git repository copies at
> http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/repositories/git.
> These repositories are currently updated every 30 minutes.

*Wonderfull* ! Thanks a lot !

I will no longer have to keep a copy of that 7G cvsroot, finished also
hours lost waiting for an update to complete :/ humm, XXIth century
old tools... :)

Btw, how did the convertion occur ? I guess with git-cvsimport ? I
remind that several ,v files were corrupted/unparsable and keithp'
parsecvs was unable to work with them.

Can we consider this tree stable (ie. do real work on top of it), or
may it be recreated to say fix the Id issue or stuff like that ?

Thanks,
 - Arnaud