2-clause license for res_init.c

Not sure if this mailing list is the best place for this question...point me in the right direction if not...

I'm looking to include a file from NetBSD 5.0.1 into an open source project on Apache Software Foundation under the Apache License Version 2. The file in question is res_init.c:

This file looks like it has a BSD license with an advertising clause. However, ASF notes that only BSD license without advertising clause is most compatible with ALv2:

Is the res_init.c file one of the files that was intended to be switched over to the 2-clause license?

If so, how can I get an update of the res_init.c file with a 2-license clause? Would somebody on the NetBSD team be able to authorize such a change?