No synaptics on laptop.

Hello current-users@

I'm trying to get a synaptics touchpad working on my laptop and NetBSD
-current, I tried to use it with GENERIC kernel, but seems that pms(4)
doesn't find any synaptics device:

pms0 at pckbc1 (aux slot)
wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0

And I don't have any hw.synaptics variables. I heard that synaptics is a
little annoying driver that doesn't work on many laptops. I guess to help
you I need to give you more informations about my touchpad but I don't know
how, so if you can tell me what I can give, I'll do.

My laptop is a HP Pavilion dv2899ef.

NetBSD Fraise.malikania.org 5.99.16 NetBSD 5.99.16 (GENERIC) #2: Sat Sep  5
15:53:42 CEST 2009
root%Fraise.malikania.org@localhost:/usr/home/markand/obj/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC
amd64.

Best regards,