Re: OSX virtualbox 3 beta still dumps core on NetBSD 5.0 release .iso

2009/7/15 Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost>:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 04:06:09PM +1000, George Michaelson wrote:
>> What platform were you on which succeeded, and what image?
>
> I don't use VirtualBox. It was somebody on the #NetBSD IRC channel who
> used a NetBSD/i386 5.0_STABLE image.

Both NetBSD/i386 and NetBSD/amd64 5.0_stable work without issues so
far on VirtualBox 3.02 hosted on Solaris Nevada (snv_104 ATM, can't
upgrade it for other reasons).

Networking also seems to work (wm0 and pcn0, bridged to nge).

[ well, I was a bit quick on the above - mouse doesn't work out of the
box with just 'startx', Xorg otherwise works. I'll test later ... ]

I will try later -current asa well.

>        MfG
>
> --
> Matthias Scheler                                  http://zhadum.org.uk/

Chavdar Ivanov
--
----
Timothy Leary  - "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."