-current vs raidframe?

I've built a -current GENERIC kernel from sources dated last night and
tried to boot it on my Asus Eee 1000H. I have set up the laptop to boot
from a broken RAID1 mirror, however the new kernel doesn't seem to want
to touch it.  A stock NetBSD 5.0 GENERIC kernel that the box was built
with boots from the same disk without any problems ...

|Kernelized RAIDframe activated
|pad0: outputs: 44100Hz, 16-bit, stereo
|audio1 at pad0: half duplex
|raid0: RAID Level 1
|raid0: Components: /dev/wd0a component1[**FAILED**]
|raid0: Total Sectors: 312581632 (152627 MB)
|boot device: raid0
|root on raid0a dumps on raid0b
|no filesystem for raid0 (dev 0x1200)
|cannot mount root, error = 79
|root device (default raid0a):

... is there something I need to do to my RAID disks before attempting to
boot -current, or is there an option I need to flip in the kernel config
to get the previous behaviour?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left