Re: altqd port to other BSD

>>>>> "tls" == Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost> writes:

   tls> I'd be sad to see Blue or SFB dropped from our ALTQ.  They
   tls> seem genuinely useful.

useful for what?

I spent a few minutes trying to figure out what they are, but most of
the links about them seem to be broken now.

The OP was talking about forward-porting them, not dropping them.  I
don't see a point to dropping them either since all the code's
abandoned, so there aren't any upstream changes to track.  I was just
curious what they DO!  Since you think they're useful you must know,
but maybe the story's too long to tell.