Re: OSX virtualbox 3 beta still dumps core on NetBSD 5.0 release .iso

Many thanks to David Holland for clue.

I have updated PR 40581

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=40581

with screenshots of the boot-halt, 'bt' and 'show registers' state for this problem.

If anyone wants to pursue the problem, I belive that any VirtualBox host will be able to replicate it, but I am more than happy to run db> prompt debug for others if unwilling to install on their own host.

If for instance, a post 5.0 install ISO is worth testing, just point me at the image.

cheers

-George