Re: build.sh fails

Sarton O'Brien wrote:
On 17/06/2009 2:12 PM, Bruno Damour wrote:
well, I deleted everything in src and xsrc, and got the whole thing
again via cvs.
Build still fails with :

He said delete the 'object' tree, not the 'source' tree.

Depending on your invocation this may be located in various places. The default is /usr/obj with a symlink at /usr/src/obj.

Basically you want to removed anything that was previously compiled, unless you know what you are looking for.

trying to build current for 1 week build.sh keeps failing with :

nmbmake: don't know how to make dri2proto.h. Stop

That is usually caused by a 'stale' depend file.
Either delete the entire object tree, or search all the .d and .depend
files for the one that references the old file.

Sarton
I'll try it
I thought that running build.sh without the -u flag would clean every previous build remains
sorry a bit newbie with netbsd