Re: Very bad interactive response, and awful amount of system time

On Sat 06 Jun 2009 at 17:38:35 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> I'm building one as we speak. I'll report later. Thanks!

I'm trying the patch now, and so far it seems fine. Hoewever, the
original problem only became noticable after a while, (for instance,
rebuilding the kernel didn't show the issue, even though it was a
non-trivial task) so I'll give it a while. Plenty of packages to build.

I don't know if this is another issue, but I noticed that my usual
"shutdown -r now" seemed not to unmount my disks cleanly, and they were
fsck'd at reboot. That took a while (I don't use WAPBL yet).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.