Re: Script to adjust cpu frequency according to cpu temprature

Jeremy C. Reed, 05/07/09 21:00:
An alternative is to use envstat to configure triggers for this and then configure powerd to handle them. That is what I use on two systems. (Need newer than NetBSD 4.)

I wrote about it some here

(I have many more details in my NetBSD docs. Email me off-list if want more details.)

That looks nice too, just i dont have powernow lines in 'sysctl -a' since i use Intel cpu.