problem with recent ufs_dirhash.c changes

As a long time UFS_DIRHASH user I see severe problems with recent:

on my amd64 quad core machine. ' -j9' causes reproducable
panics or suddenly missing files (I guess indirectly due to missing

Just reverting the above mentioned ufs_dirhash.c change resolves this
problem for me.

I cannot provide more info (ddb/bt) at the moment because I onyl have
remote/network access to this machine. (If it's neccessary I'll can
provide more info tomorrow.)

Does anybody else see this problem?