Re: Loading /miniroot.kmod heap full (0x4fc68+32768)

On Sat 21 Mar 2009 at 00:10:16 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> A couple of days ago I crosscompiled an i386 distribution. I just got
> around to try to boot it on my Eee 901.

I tried this again, since I read there is now support for the Atheros
L1e wired ethernet controller. The same heap full problem still occurs.

There is an additional new problem with USB (if booting a kernel without
additional modules):

uhub4: device problem, disabling port 3
uhub4: device problem, disabling port 8

(with very long delays) and when the root device is asked, the keyboard
is dead.

The "device problem" never happened before. The "heap full" already
happens with