Re: Any recent changes for ipfilter/ipnat?

Hmmm, I use the external interface in ipnat.conf and not the internal one
for the mapping a rfc1918 address.

Yeah - I got a bit over-zealous when updating things for the new nic. It was the _internal_ net's nic that I replaced; I have no idea why I thought I should change ipnat.conf

I assume IP forwarding is enabled.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |