Re: btpand exec at boot time

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> -     while read -r service device flags; do
> +     while read -r service device address flags; do

I don't like this so much, I think the majority application to start at
boot will be for a server (= no address given) and also with current
implementation if bluetooth link is failed (device out of range, could be
too much bluetooth at startup etc) then it will just exit requiring a
manual restart.

I'm working on a persistent mode for client (use ifconfig up/down to
make/break bluetooth link) but in the meantime using "-a address" in the
flag will do the same thing, no?

iain