SD/MMC driver

After a somewhat longer than anticipated absence, I'm looking into the SD/MMC driver again. I've integrated all the patches that I've been able to scrounge up from all the various Email threads, and have built both i386-MONOLITHIC and amd64-GENERIC kernels (using sources from yeesterday, April 6th). You can download them from

        ftp://ftp.whooppee.com/public/netbsd-i386-MONOLITHIC
        ftp://ftp.whooppee.com/public/netbsd-amd64-GENERIC

I don't have any hardware to test these out myself, so would appreciate any testing you can do. I'd like to get this work committed sometime soon.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |