Re: rsync

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Stephen Borrill wrote:

The CVS directories are in the checked out copy from the repository, not the repository itself. So what you see is correct.

Ah, right!

I figured out why I was having trouble... It wasn't on the rsync command, it was with cvs itself. I was trying

        # cvs -d .../cvsroot/src checkout sys
        cvs [checkout aborted]: .../cvsroot/src/CVSROOT: No such file or

What I should have been doing was

        #cvs -d .../cvsroot checkout src/sys

which works just fine.

It's too early here in California - need more caffeine.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |